Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my most memorable vacation

my most memorable experience happened at summer of year 2004.

it was the wedding of my tita Lalai held in boracay in the month of may year 2004. all of us were invited to go. it was so exciting that i could finally go to boracay (kinsa gud d ma.excite ana nga gnabalita pa gud na xa nga place. hehe). but before we reach that paradise, we have to take a long trip from mindanao to visayas. it almost took us 2 days to arrive because we travelled through a ship. i was not bored along the way 'coz i have my cuz with me pero astang kapuya jud kay magsakay pa ka og van tpos barko tpos bus tpos lantsa tpos bus na pud tpos naa pa pakapin na tricycle sa last. but when we got there, i told myself "sulit man diay ang byahe". the place was really great.

the next day, the wedding of my tita took place. it was a garden wedding held at a resort in boracay (kalimot lng ko sa pangalan sa resort). there were many people that came, many relatives...but most of all, ang pagkaon nagbaha, mga lami pa jud. the wedding was so fun.

after the wedding, we went to the beach to take a swim. the water was so clear. there were many foreigners taking a sunbath. we rested for a while after having a swim. then, we went to this place where there are so many souvenirs being sold. we bought some then we went back to the resort.

on the way back, i was told to stick with the group in order not to be lost. unya kay gahi man ko og ulo, eh di nag.una una ko sa akong mga kauban. it was a little while that i realized i was already lost. da. tagam. nawala lagi ko. gahi man ulo. i stayed calm and decided to trace the path i took. unya kay wala man nko nasubay, kahilakon na kaau ko. the thing i did not know is that my father and cuzins were already out searching for me...because i was lost for more than an hour already. luckily, my father found me......but unluckily, he pinched my ear so hard (kay suko na diay kaau siya kay gahilak na akong mama) and he never let go until we arrived at the resort. as expected, gikasab.an ko og taman kay gahi man kaau ko og ulo.

hooooooooh. there it is. my most memorable experience. hehe. gahi kaau ko og ulo nOh..!!

1 comment: