Saturday, March 14, 2009

autobiography

A boy was born December 27, 1990 at Fabie General Hospital in Davao City. He was the son of Rosedida Rabaya and David Paul Salem. His name is Isagani Paolo Salem. That boy is me.

Maybe you’re wondering why my mother has a different surname. It is because my father (biological father) died when I was still 2 years old and eleven months old. My mother can’t raise both of us (me and my sister) that’s why she married again. That is why her surname is different from mine.

As you see, I have a stepfather now because my biological father died a long time ago.

I am now 18 years of age and is studying at Brokenshire College in Davao City. I am taking up nursing as a preparatory course for me to study medicine proper. I like playing basketball, watching television and playing computer. My hobbies are sleeping, eating, playing then sleep again. Hehe. I am the eldest in my family. I have a sister and brother. They say that each of us kay naa’y gipagmanahan. I look like my biological father, my sister looks like my mother and my stepbrother looks like my stepfather. O diba, equally distributed.

So that is just an overview of who I am. I will not include my attitude and personality because it is not constant, meaning, it is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment