Saturday, March 14, 2009

blessing

We all know that we are all blessed by God. Do we realize what blessings He had given to us? Do we know that it is already a blessing? Have we encountered one?

I lost my father when I was still little. I am a fatherless boy that time. hilak akong mama pagkamatay ni tatay Dave. I did not cry because I was still young and wala pa ko’y buot. I just realized this when I grew up. I know God has His reasons why it happened. It is so painful loosing a love one. That time when my father died, me, my mother and my sister are the one left in the family. we know that God will not abandon us and we always have faith in Him. Then God answered our prayers and He gave us a man, a new father. That was the time I encountered one of God’s blessings. He knows that we don’t have a father and He gave us and provided us what we needed. My family became complete again. I was very thankful that I have a father again.

That is how I encountered one of God’s blessings. Kayo, naaalala niyo nab a kung kalian ninyo na.encounter and biyaya ng Panginoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment